Driving Skills

I am here to tell you that mailboxes must have magnets in them.  It seems I cannot drive past one without it flinging itself at my truck and then falling to the ground.  Not without inflicting damage also.

I suppose it could be my magnetic personality.

Carports seem to want to attach themselves to my truck as well.  One time I had one clinging so hard to my truck, crying plaintively, please don't go!

Damn near ripped my front bumper off trying to get away from that one.

Then there are trash cans.  Those must be suicidal.  I had one throw itself behind my truck every Monday morning for about 3 months.  Luckily I am skilled enough that I was able to not murder it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to Live Again

Justice and my personal dealings with police officers.